About me

I'am a student at Linda Marquez High School and attend to HPIAM.

Friday, February 12, 2016

"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it." - Dr.Ben Carson 

What this quote is saying is that anyone who is born in a family with poverty issues can become very successful and poverty won't be a issue anymore. I believe that if you work hard and set your mind to something you can become successful at it. Once you've reached your goal you will either be proud of yourself or continue to do better and prove to others that it doesn't matter where you come from because you have now proven what you are capapble of doing. I really like this qoute because it shows how strong a person can be when facing poverty issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment