About me

I'am a student at Linda Marquez High School and attend to HPIAM.

Friday, October 23, 2015

"A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches"

What this quote states is that a good name is chosen over any other great things. You want everyone to see you as a good person and see the great qualities you have as a person. You want to give them a good visual image in the representation of your name. This quote says that a good name should be chosen than any other luxury things/money. I believe that this quote is true because I wouldnt be comfortable getting fancy things knowing that my name is known as bad person ,but in other cases it might be different because peolpe might be jelous of you knowing that you are a good person and start romors that say you are a bad person.  

No comments:

Post a Comment