About me

I'am a student at Linda Marquez High School and attend to HPIAM.

Monday, October 5, 2015

Special Effect Makeup Artist


Duties and Responsibilities:
·        Creates optical illusions on models
·        Producing and sketching design ideas for hairstyles and makeup
·        Managing time
·        Communicating with clients for visual requirements
·        Based on the persons face shape you’ll be responsible for what goes on that persons face
·        Ensuring that all makeup is understanding on the skin  for lighting

Salary: $47,210

Education:
- high school diploma
-associate degree
-training programs (on makeup)

Picture:
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/YRVQiUYANNc/hqdefault.jpg 

Reflection:  YEsSSS!!! This is like my dream job as of right now. This what I want to become this is my goal. This is what I want to be because all of the equipment that is use fascinates me.


No comments:

Post a Comment