About me

I'am a student at Linda Marquez High School and attend to HPIAM.

Friday, May 13, 2016

World Records  

1. Must two finger pull-ups in one minute 
2. He was suppose to do the most pull ups he can under one minute.
3. May,2015
 

1.Oldest cat living 
2. He still gets up every morning it is the oldest cat living as of right now
3 May,2016 
Oldest cat Scooter 

1. Girl sets a record of smashing the lowest limbo skate 
2. Lowest limbo maker of 17 cm. 
3. The record was set in October, 2015 
Lowest limbo skating over 25 m Shristi Sharma 

My favorite world record out of the three was the one of the girl with the lowest limbo because I found it funny that she set a record of that and its also pretty cool that she did. 

No, I am not interested in setting a world record.

No comments:

Post a Comment