About me

I'am a student at Linda Marquez High School and attend to HPIAM.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

"Doing what is right fair and honorable is more important than winning or losing"   -Chick Moorman 

What Chick Moorman is trying to say in this quote is that if you choose to do the right your life will be peaceful. For example if you are playing in a game/tournament that is really important to win and you will do anything to win then its right if you put in all your effort into it but if you win by cheating or something then it is wrong. You should always play fair in the game otherwise it doesn't count. I think that if I was in a position like this either to cheat or play fair I'd play fair because when i'm playing a game I don't feel right cheating, I like playing fair. So even though you might've not won the game it is important to always play with equality. What I learned from this quote and choose to do is to always play equitable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment