About me

I'am a student at Linda Marquez High School and attend to HPIAM.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thanksgiving 
Thanksgiving is a national holiday that is celebrated in U.S also in other countries as well. I believe that thanksgiving is a celebration that is made to give thanks for all the amazing things in life. The first people that were to celebrate this holiday were the Pilgrims in the 1600's. George Washington declared the first national Thanksgiving Day in 1789. 

What I'am Thankful For: 
  1. My family 
  2. My Friends
  3. Thankful for the things I've in life 
  4. My parents having a job
  5. My parents buying me things 
  6. Education that I'am able to receive 
  7. Wifi 
  8. Shoes
  9. Food
  10. Clothes
  11. Roof over myself
  12. Being able to live life so far 

No comments:

Post a Comment