About me

I'am a student at Linda Marquez High School and attend to HPIAM.

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Final Part 1 of 2 

Class Evaluation 

What I like about this class is that it isn't that hard to do the work is really easy to do. What I enjoyed doing for this class is doing medical research because I got to learn about different job descriptions which I liked. What I also like about this class is when you would show us videos about life lessons and other things. I suggest that you should give us more free time so we can enjoy this class more. Yes, I will always be comitted to do my very best even during the tough times. It is important to me to do my best because it proves to me that I'm a strong person. I sometimes act like a CTR person not all the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment