About me

I'am a student at Linda Marquez High School and attend to HPIAM.

Friday, December 4, 2015

The 3 questions by Lou Holtz 
1) Can people trust me to do what's right?
2) Am I commited to doing my very best?
3) Do I treat people the way I want to be treated ?
"If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail". 

I believe that people can trust me to do what's right, why because if something happens to someone and it can be fixed then I'll help that person out and do the right thing. Yes, I'am always commited to do my very best. I've always been commited to do my best ever since I was a little girl I would always try my best in things even when I'd struggle and wanted to give up. Yes, sometimes I treat people the way I want to be treated because I don't want them to treat me in a disrespectful way. It also depends on how that person talks or treats me if that person is rude to me then I wouldn't mind being rude back to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment