About me

I'am a student at Linda Marquez High School and attend to HPIAM.

Monday, December 14, 2015

IDP Showcase 

My IDP showcase didn't turn out to a be disaster for the first time but I felt that I didn't really do good like I was expecting it to be or how I practice it to be because when you go up there you forget what your going to say even though you have memorized the words (that how I felt). To be honest I wasn't really nervous for the first time. My topic was Prostate Cancer. My part to present was the Description part which was " What is this disease?", "How do you get this disease?", "Who is affected by this disease?". I believe that this is a good help because when you grow up you may have to apply to a job that invovles presenting in front of a big crowd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment