About me

I'am a student at Linda Marquez High School and attend to HPIAM.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Current Health Event 

Early Alzheimer's Linked to Brain Leakage 
(Tuesday, May 31,2016) 

2. Those who have early stages of Alzheimer's disease may have more leaks in the barrier that separates the brain from the bloodstream. This new study may show that this may be detectable. 

3. Doctors and professionals are involved in this event because they are the ones who found this event. Patients are also involved in this situation because those who have this disease may be early detected or can know more about it. 

4. What's being done by this issue is that they are still learning about it and finding new obstacles. 

 


Reflection: This doesn't relate to me in any way because I don't have this disease nor do I know anybody who has this disease. But it is still helpful to me in a way because I'am aware of what it is and the new studies that have been found to this disease. 

No comments:

Post a Comment