About me

I'am a student at Linda Marquez High School and attend to HPIAM.

Thursday, June 9, 2016


  1. Some things that I liked about this class was when we got to learn all the type of Medical careers because of the researches we would do and that made me realize how many medical jobs are there to choose from.
  2. Some things that I didn’t like about this class were when we would do the “Typing Tutor” practice because it was difficult for me to have all my fingers in certain spot.
  3. Some recommendations that I give to your class is to pick different types of quotes about other type of topics not just only about choosing the right. You should also give out more free time.
  4. My highlight of this class was when we got to see the videos that you showed us on how other people do nice things for others.
  5. Yes, I feel that I did my best in this class because I didn’t get in trouble and I did all my work.
  6. To be honest I don’t read my life planning goals daily but sometimes I do, but I will try to do it more often.
  7. I will try my best in being committed in choosing the right because I want to succeed and make good choices in my life so I can be well.
  8. Yes, somewhere in my life I will pass on advice to someone that may need in choosing the right.
  9. Something that I will always remember about this class is on how Mr Haymore showed us that making good choices in your life is a positive thing. And you will go far in life when you have good character and ctr.

No comments:

Post a Comment