About me

I'am a student at Linda Marquez High School and attend to HPIAM.

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Acupuncture

Duties and responsibilities: A responsibility of an acupuncture is to help people improve their energy flow and alleviate pain. An Acupuncture’s job isn’t really to deal with mental health or diseases, I believe.
Salary: $28,986 - $81,728
Education: In order to become an acupuncture it takes number of years to study the requirements to become one. It has particular areas in which need to be study to become an acupuncture
Add a picture: 
https://healbyhand.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/acupuncture5.jpg
Reflection: I think I wouldn’t want to become an acupuncture because I would seem nervous to stick a needle on someone and be worried if I hurt them.

No comments:

Post a Comment