About me

I'am a student at Linda Marquez High School and attend to HPIAM.

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Athletic Trainer
Duties and responsibilities: A job of an athletic trainer is to diagnose and treat injuries. They help people cure injuries with time who are in any athletic activities. Athletic trainer’s also prevent for an injury to occur.
Salary: $30,420 - $54,880
Education: To become an official athletic trainer you must graduate from a bachelors or have a masters from the commission on accreditation of athletic training eduction.
Add a picture:   
http://www.quinnipiac.edu/Images/Academics/AccordianPageImages/Accordian_AthleticTraining450_JH70655-36.jpg 

Reflection: I think I wouldn’t want to become an athletic trainer because it doesn’t really attract my attention to be one but it seems interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment