About me

I'am a student at Linda Marquez High School and attend to HPIAM.

Friday, September 11, 2015

Twin Towers Attack 

I don't remember at all on what happen on September 11,2001. I was just a couple of months old since I was born on the same year but on February. What I've learned about the twin towers is that they were the busiest towers of New York City and the two tallest from there as well. These two towers were attacked on the same day but different time in between. The planes that were used to destroy these two buildings had been hijacked by terrorists and passengers that aboard the plane were killed. The  North Tower collapsed at 8:46 a.m and the South Tower collapsed at 9:03 a.m. Now that I'am much older I can reflect my feelings and thoughts about the Twin Towers. My feelings towards the Twin Towers collapsing is shocking.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment