About me

I'am a student at Linda Marquez High School and attend to HPIAM.

Friday, September 11, 2015

Ambulance Dispatcher
Duties and responsibilities: An ambulance dispatcher job is to answer emergency calls and be able to respond in an accurate way. Also locate location where the caller is calling from.
Salary: $37,040
Education: In order to become an ambulance dispatcher you must have a high school diploma and other requirements are to have training in what you want to be. 
Picture: 
http://www.londonambulance.nhs.uk/images/eoc%20calltaker%20man%20portrait%20-%20oct%2011.jpg

Reflection: My interest is not being a ambulance dispatcher because I have a feeling that when I might answer some calls the caller might panic and that would make me nervous. The job doesn’t seem boring its just that its not in my best interest to be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment